The Delegation of the Rector for Strategic Development shows its training activities for 2018. 15 May 2018
In the context of the 2018 Training Plan for University Staff, the Delegation of the Rector for Strategic Development will develop, during the year 2018, the following training activities that seek to contribute to the fulfillment of one of the functions established, the promotion of the collaboration of the university community in the achievement of the objectives of the II Strategic Plan:
- May 25, 2018: Workshop to revitalize meetings and working groups, in charge of the Delegation of the Rector for Strategic Development.
- May 30, 2018: Workshop of Introduction to the EFQM management model for Managers, by Nuria Rodríguez from the Develop Group.
- June 21, 2018: Workshop on the use of the CANVAS tool, under the responsibility of José Manuel Sánchez Vázquez who is a Professor at the University of Cádiz and Coordinator of the Master’s Degree in Business Creation, New Businesses and Innovative Projects.
- September 14, 2018: Workshop on Rankings, by Francesc Xavier Grau Vidal, who was Rector of the Rovira i Virgili University.
In addition, between July and September, with dates yet to be determined, the following training activities will be carried out:
- Strategic Development Workshop for Managers.
- Workshop to Support the Management of Academic Positions.
- New Organizational Structure of the UCA.
You can access the updates of these activities: